Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Books Ready!

The baby is here! It's a boy! No, it's a girl! It's both!


Shortly after 4 PM Central Standard Time today, I received an email from the publisher, clearly stating copies of Refugee Was My Name have been printed.


Tomorrow, November 8, 2011, the publisher will ship copies to me via UPS ground service. Then I will be mailing complimentary, signed copies to my peer reviewers as gratitude and appreciation for their timely help.


Meanwhile, this will be a L-O-N-G week, as I wait for that box of books to arrive at my house, hopefully by week's end. Can't wait to hold the baby in my fatherly hands.


Thank you, my friends, for all your prayers, encouragement and patience. All glory and praise to our God and Savior whose providence has made this project possible.

3 comments:

  1. The publishers are very happy for author Mogama and very proud of this book.
    Opine Publishing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope many friends will Tweet this information to their friends.

    ReplyDelete