Monday, August 15, 2011

Professional Book Cover for Refugee Was My Name

Some things are better left to the professionals. Designing a book cover is one of them. You may have seen my almost best shot at crafting an attractive book cover for Refugee Was My Name. Well, though I might have felt good about how much time and creativity I dumped into the effort, Miss Harriet, my wife kept saying, "Can't you find a different photo?"

Robert Saydee, my boyhood friend, didn't sound upbeat about the cover photo either. But the publisher entertained my gesture at a good try. So I was willing to live with it, though at the back of my mind I desired a better cover page for the book.

Long story short, here it is ... the professional cover page for the book. Take a look and tell me what you think.

















1 comment:

  1. I love it! Yes, most people judge a book by its cover... so this is important, and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete