Thursday, April 14, 2011

Peer Reviewers Giving Encouraging Feedbacks

Opine Publishers have given peer reviewers up to April 29th to return their forms.

So far I've been getting very exciting feedbacks from some peer reviewers. One of them started reading the 50-page excerpt and couldn't put it down. He kept reading deep into the night, as late as 1 AM!

Another said the material is a moving story. He can't wait to read the rest of the book.

Yesterday one of my peer reviewers stopped my car to tell me about how much he enjoyed the manuscript. He compared it to the story of Hotel Rwanda... He said the material left him "hanging". He too is looking forward to reading the book.

I am so thrilled by these responses, and my soul magnifies the Lord! May He use this story of war and devastation to touch many lives around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment